Sunday, June 24, 2012

A quick pop in before I study. Over at Ink Journal, a compact pocket size notebook that makes it easy to log all the different inks. Loving notebooks as much as I love pens this one piqued my curiosity. I like the structure,organization and layout this little guy provides. I ordered a set of three notebooks to try them out. It is  made of 100% recycled paper which is great for the environment, not always so great for fountain pens since the ink tends to bleed. I am hoping that will not be my experience. The designer is an ink enthusiast over at Goldspot; I imagine he had to take that into account while choosing the paper for the notebook. I will let you know if it lives up to my expectations when I receive the package of three notebooks. I will use them to share the different inks I have been playing with. I am so excited!!! Is the mail here yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment